1) IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected: The owner of reflejometalico. com and lozadorada.com (hereinafter, the Site) is Arturo Mora Benavent, residing at C / Maestro Serrano 1a - 46940 Manises, Valencia, with NIF number: XXXXXXXXXX-X (hereinafter, Reflection Metallic). Contact Form
2) USER: Access and / or use of portals Metallic Reflection attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3) USE OF THE PORTAL: Metallic Reflection the Site provides access to multiple informations, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to luster or its licensors, which the user can access.
4) PRIVACY: Metallic reflection within the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law approving and other
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Luster by itself or as an assignee, owns all rights to intellectual property of its websites, as well as the elements contained in them (not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software and text, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned luster or its licensors. All rights reserved.
6) EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Metallic reflection is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs the contents, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7) CHANGES: Metallic Reflection reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in both its Site and the conditions set out on this page may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on the Site.
9) LINKS: In the event that the Site are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, luster not exercise any control over such sites and content.
11) GENERAL: Metallic Reflection pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its Site to exercise all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
12) MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Metallic reflection may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
13) Severability: If any provision of these conditions is missing or pass to be invalid or become unenforceable under applicable law, such provision would have no effect, but only to the extent that very lack of validity, not affect any other provision of these conditions.
14) LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between luster and the USER by Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Valencia. However, this does not prevent luster exercise the right to settle any dispute in another competent jurisdiction.
1) Arturo Mora Benavent, residing at C / Maestro Serrano 1 bis - 46940 Manises, Valencia, with NIF number: XXXXXXXX - X (hereinafter, luster), owner of this website and www.reflejometalico.com
4) Metallic Reflection is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained by users on its websites in order to manage the services offered or referring them business communications products
5) Reflection Metallic adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and thus avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology in accordance with the provisions of
7) The users will respond in any case, the veracity of the information provided and are responsible for communicating luster to any changes in them are made, luster being exempt from any liability in this regard.
8) Users have and may exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the addresses indicated in each case or the address indicated in paragraph 1, identifying and specifying the application communication. Where appropriate, they must provide a photocopy of ID or equivalent document.
9) luster, under Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in any case send advertising and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial nature to
10) luster informs users that if you have applied for sending commercial messages or alerts may unsubscribe from such communications by following the instructions in each case or written through Contact Form.
11) In relation to personal data under 14, Reflection Metallic never use these data for purposes inadequate to the child's age. Metallic Reflection provide parents or guardians the possibility that they may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of the data of their children or wards and encourage children to consult with them before providing data.
© 2014 luster, Valencia.